ON A MISSION TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY
The energy industry as we know it will change quite drastically in the next few years. Digital transformation is reshaping the industry and Bluware is charting the course for truly disruptive innovation that will outperform anything else on the market. It won’t be easy. Actually, it will be a heck of a challenge and that is what drives us.
FOR OURSELVES & OUR COLLEAGUES
Our team is made up of some of the most talented technology architects, subject matter experts, software engineers, analysts, and innovators in the industry. We’re all self-driven and enjoy an environment where everyone’s opinions matter equally.
Formal qualification is a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, applied mathematics, or physics, though this is not a strict requirement.
Strong expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Cloud Deployment
Going forward, we will continue to lift our platform to the cloud, while continuing to build an ecosystem around the platform, as well as build services created on the platform. We are looking for candidates with deployment experience with either Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Front-End Development
The ideal candidate has experience with both web-based and desktop applications and will build amazing GUIs together with domain experts to optimize user experience. The solutions we develop typically involve scientific computing, 3D visualization and novel user interface concepts based on Qt, OpenGL, React, Html5 etc.
- Scientific Computing and/or Data Science
We are seeking candidates with experience in various aspects of scientific computing and/or machine learning and data-driven methods. You are preferably familiar with tools in cloud computing and data science domains, such as Kubernetes, Docker/rkt, Spark, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffee, Cassandra, Matlab, and ML libraries.
Valued qualifications are experienced with:
- Application level languages such as C++, Java and C#
- Web frameworks (React, Angular, Flutter etc)
- Multi-threaded and/or distributed programming and debugging
- Visualization and computer graphics
- Nvidia CUDA
• Guiding how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Guiding how to get the most of self-organization.
• Guiding on self-organizing to fill in gaps in Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing Scrum maturity and coaching higher levels of maturity
• Removing impediments
• Building environment where problems can be raised without fear with emphasis on problem-solving.
• Facilitating to complete work without coercion.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Supporting and educating product owner, especially on grooming and maintaining product backlog.
• Providing all support using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
• Experience as Scrum Master for >1 year diligently applying Scrum principles
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling intentional gaps in Scrum approach
• Experience as Scrum Master for >2 years diligently applying Scrum principles
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Awareness and experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous integration, testing
• Applying a wide variety of well-documented techniques for filling intentional gaps left in Scrum approach
Benefits of working at Bluware
Flexible working arrangements
WORK FROM HOME
OR THE OFFICE
Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
401k Plan WITH COMPANY MATCH
ALWAYS LEARNING WHILE WE WORK TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL
Above all, our team is unified in our pursuit to impact the energy industry. Historically, we have achieved this goal by working alongside our clients, making their goals our goals. The projects we are working on are highly demanding in their complexity and require us to solve intricate puzzles every day. That also means that we need to continuously learn and expand our perspectives. In addition to working closely with our clients, we partner with global technology providers so that we are always in step with the latest innovations.
CULTIVATING & PRESERVING A CULTURE OF DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Our employees are from 29 different countries, so we embrace and encourage our differences and characteristics that make each employee unique! The collective sum of the individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, capabilities, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and achievements as well.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
Submit your application today to find out.